Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rough Drafts Of Famous Movie Lines


Frankly My Dear, mmmeh.
- From "Gone With The Wind"


The name’s Bond, Melvin Bond.
- From "Dr. No"


I love the smell of paprika and lavender in the morning. It smells like victory.
- From "Apocalypse Now"


My momma always said that life was like a box of chocolates… It melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
- From "Forrest Gump"


I’ll be back in a jiffy.
- From "Terminator"


Are you verbally engaging me into conversation? Huh? Are you verbally engaging me in conversation?
- From "Taxi Driver"


I see red people.
- From "The Sixth Sense"


Say hello to my gun!
- From "Scarface"


You had me at “jello.”
- From "Jerry MacGuire"


Play it, Sam. Play “In Da Club”.
- From "Casablanca"


Uhh, Houston? Something’s wrong…
- From "Apollo 13"


I feel the need – the need for speed! Now… where DID I leave those drugs?
- From "Top Gun"


You won’t like me when my skin pigments change colour.
- From "The Incredible Hulk"


We must return the one ring to where it was created; Tiffany’s.
- From "The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring"


With great power, comes very witty remarks.
- From "Spiderman"
.
.
.
Blog Authors: Harry Klassen & Nick Paddison

No comments:

Post a Comment